BMC at APHA & EPH 2018
BMC will be at the American Public Health Association Meeting in San Diego and the European Public Health Conference in Ljubljana this November – come speak to us about your research!
Visit our Public Health page to explore the journals we publish in your field, and find a special selection of content relevant to the themes of these conferences.
Aims and scope
Emerging Themes in Epidemiology aims to promote debate and discussion on practical and theoretical aspects of epidemiology. We welcome primary research and discursive articles. We particularly encourage submissions in the following areas:
- New epidemiological concepts and methods, including new statistical methods
- Novel ways of presenting and providing insights into existing epidemiological concepts and methods, including in a teaching environment
- Use of epidemiological research methods in non-medical settings
- Causal inference in epidemiology
- Applications of new technologies in field studies
- Ethical issues in epidemiological research
- Methodological developments in molecular and genetic epidemiology and novel applications in these areas
- Historical articles and re-assessments of classic papers
Clarence Tam, Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, Singapore
See the full Editorial Board here
Public Health Open Access Research
For more Public Health journals, visit our dedicated Public Health page. Here you can also find featured articles and blogs, as selected by our Editors, in addition to more information about current and upcoming series.